List all of the problems with my song, please

Need help to get started with making good-and-clear-sounding songs!!!
First of all… I think I have to say I’m new around here… Hello people! :slight_smile:
I’m a beginner in this world of electro music… used to play guitar and sing…
I’ve been using renoise [my first and only tracker] for 6 months, but my will on getting better and learning stuff about electronic music production has come recently…
So… I have some problematic songs that I created… Had a really hard time trying to make’ em sound as I would like them to… But I couldn’t. I have MANY doubts! ANY tips on what I’m doing wrong, what I can make to improve etc, will be appreciated!

P.S: I have to mention that before Renoise, I’ve used FL Studio for my songs, but the genre I made was experimental rock.
Half an year ago I found this little big tracker and I’m in love with it since then.

Ok…
Here it goes (I think this one is really full of mixin’ mistakes):

Please, tell me about my mistakes, but don’t be rude because, as a kid, I easily cry :confused:
[Just kidding hehe]

Thanks! :slight_smile:

**I really love grammar, but english is not my mother tongue… I’m sorry. I mean, I can understand you guys and I hope you can understand what I say as well…

Sounds good to me. Not rigid and unmoving, has sudden agile twists when you least expect it. Very Eminently important subject matter for the song too. I would call this genre “Catstyle”, defined by a luxurious chilled out beat (“skank”) and mewling pitchbends a gogo.

Hey there! Thank you! Do you have advices on how to make the mix sound more near to what can become “pop”? I mean… That kind of deep and clear sounding mixes we hear all the time… Thanks anyway for replying!

Sounds good to me, too. I cannot hear any obvious problem from mixing view. Maybe there could be more variation in the composition. For me hi hat is bit too loud or has too much resonances, but maybe it’s a matter of taste.

Sounds good to me, too. I cannot hear any obvious problem from mixing view. Maybe there could be more variation in the composition. For me hi hat is bit too loud or has too much resonances, but maybe it’s a matter of taste.

Thank you for the tips! I will choose a better hi hat next time and try to make something with more variation.

You should embed your song in your post:

https://forum.renoise.com/t/embedded-media-options-for-your-songs/28300

You should embed your song in your post:

https://forum.renoise.com/t/embedded-media-options-for-your-songs/28300

Oops. Thanks… Gonna embed them next time.