List of feature suggestions for Renoise

Your ideas will be more effective by posting them here as a new topic.

time for an update? or at least a cross out? :smiley:

tagging !!

Incredible work! Danoise !

Renoise as rewire slave: Ability to control instruments via master DAW

https://forum.renoise.com/t/renoise-as-rewire-slave-ability-to-control-instruments-via-master-daw/46419

Export slices to disk ( .wav ), atm there is only save as XRNI as an option.

Export slices to disk ( .wav ), atm there is only save as XRNI as an option.

This feature is already there - right-click in the sample list and choose “Save All Samples As…”(and no, you don’t have to ‘Render Destructively’ first…).

On my PC, this exports them as .wav files…

Is this thread still valid and does it makes sense to collect feature requests or is it totally up to taktik?

Is this thread still valid and does it makes sense to collect feature requests or is it totally up to taktik?

I don’t think you will ever get an answer. Or at least, I wouldn’t get one. An answer in response to this question would indeed be interesting for me, too. As a Renoise fan, should I take the time to think about feature requests and optimizations or did the Renoise team already decide about for the upcoming update features and there is no need for such an effort? Since there seem to be so many feature requesting threads in this forum which were lost by time filtering. In the end, everything already was requested, you only need to browse back in time here. Yet this is not possible anymore, since old threads are not displayed anymore. Is the team aware about those “lost” threads / requests, too?

I don’t think you will ever get an answer. Or at least, I wouldn’t get one.

im wondering the same i guess i have no reason to return if they dont add parallel processing (receiver or parallel doofer like racks in Live)

and audio tracks

plus all the stuff people have been demanding like vectorial UI etc

if an update its on the way they should review the threads there are shit tons of request so far

edit:

now that i have 2 monitors i also want to be able to detach the pattern grid so i have the arranger on the 2nd monitor and the mixer also :slight_smile:

ive started using that workflow in reason detaching the rack when making the song and after that changing to the SSL when i want to work on the mixdown its pretty cool

Methinks a tuner would be a godsend, because when tuning my samples, sometimes I can’t figure out where the note is…

Methinks a tuner would be a godsend, because when tuning my samples, sometimes I can’t figure out where the note is…

theres a free vst for that pretty handy called Gtune

i use it as my guitar and bass tuner device

Or just use the spectrum …