Loomer architect

(ffx) #21

Hi, good new year!

I would like to know, what about audio routing capabilities (e.g. parallel container?) and meta devices?

No answer also is an answer: So there is no modern audio routing capabilities, just a standard mixer concept and series of plugins, audio wise…

Yep, just plugins and a mixer, focus is on midi

(gentleclockdivider) #23

No answer also is an answer: So there is no modern audio routing capabilities, just a standard mixer concept and series of plugins, audio wise…

noppes , for that you need to look at plogue bidule , but bidules midi modules are stuck in the nineties .

Architect is the SHIT ,

And I haven’t even tried it as a plugin in audio mulch ( which has fantastic audio routing capabilities )

(gentleclockdivider) #24

I just purchased architect but be warned of the following renoise limitation .

When architect is loaded as a plugin , it gives you direct acces to the midi hardware ouput , but it then becomes unavailbale in renoise itself .

Luckily we can choose midi out–>to host , then make a midi out channel instrument in renoise and sequence that from architect

Downside to this is the renoise limitation that we can’t control multiple midi out parts from ONE plugin , so for every midi channel a new plugin has to be loaded
Fucking Renoise

(random) #25

Have try it
The Sequenzer, Track Properties are amazing, different Steps, Swing, Speed and so on
But the Note Properties are fix (Pencil - Note on of)
Sadly not my Cup of Tee

(gentleclockdivider) #26

Have try it
The Sequenzer, Track Properties are amazing, different Steps, Swing, Speed and so on
But the Note Properties are fix (Pencil - Note on of)
Sadly not my Cup of Tee

I agree , I loathe pianorolls and stuff too >

But you can route the virtual on screen keyboard to a sequencer record pitch in …( under components ) , and mouse click away

or use a hardware keyboard
I asked collin if he could implement the pc keyboard for real time action

(random) #27

agree , I loathe pianorolls and stuff too >

does not have to contradict, Fruity Loops work with both

For me it would be helpful if there were a few buttons for different note lengths (on - half - sixty-four, triplets ) actionsas in “Classical” Note Programms

(lettuce) #28

for polyrhythms/meters in renoise you can use the phrase editor no problem, not sure about all the scrolling up and down in pianorolls.

(random) #29

sure, there is no Limits with Steps-length(s) and Speed

but that is not easy to use and clear if you affected from a Instrument and Notes

(gentleclockdivider) #30

for polyrhythms/meters in renoise you can use the phrase editor no problem, not sure about all the scrolling up and down in pianorolls.

Sure , who said we couldn’t .

Why are we comparing renoise to architect anyway ??

(Veggies) #31

Downside to this is the renoise limitation that we can’t control multiple midi out parts from ONE plugin , so for every midi channel a new plugin has to be loaded

Isn’t this what vst aliases are for?

(gentleclockdivider) #32

Isn’t this what vst aliases are for?

That is not what I mean

Vst aliases are for multitimbral vst instruments

What I mean is a vst that can control multiple midi outs ( which is what architect is ) —> renoise internal midi routing —>to a vst instrument

This is limited to one part only , per instance

Just load a midi vst that has multiple midi outs and try to control more then 1 vst instrument with this midi plugin , you can’t .
And that is a renoise limitation