Lower Back Tattoo

http://soundcloud.co…lowerbacktattoo

Big thanks to nt (aka Gilli) for his enormous support. Female voice samples are provided by Corsica_S.

Any ideas/thoughts would be appreciated indeed. :)

Also available at TiS.

edit: A new edit of the song (changes in the mix and mastering) has been resubmitted in SoundCloud and TiS. Thanks to mmd, keith303, It-Alien and ptrance for their valuable feedback.

Another new remastered version was uploaded on Oct 29th, 2010.

I enjoyed it. :)

Do I feel some keith303 influence here? :D

Although I’m always under influence of master keith, in which part do you feel such influence?

edit:
From another thread:

If Ashgan means Ashkan, then I appreciate your feedback.

Like I said to you in PMs Ashkan, I think you’ve done a great job here. Don’t let Lilian’s point of view get you down. Nor would I encourage anyone let themselves feel bummed out about posting a song here and getting very little or no replies. It’s Just That Kind Of Place. You did the right thing seeking out feedback directly from people.

Keep on going with the songs. Only way to feel more sure about what you’re doing is to DO MORE. A lot more. We learn by doing, so the more focused experience we have the more mastery we develop.

Nah totally not my style when I listen to house, but really I feel it needs some more OMPH. More intensity. That’s my opinion anyway… great composition tho… props!

_o0m

No no, why should one comment discourage one? As I said earlier I appreciate each feedback, and I didn’t want to neglect his, although I saw it accidentally. At least I know that somebody didn’t like it. :)

Absolutlely.

Thanks for your comment niNja, I’ve also received other comments concerning more intensity and punchyness. Perhaps it’s the result of my weakness in mix and mastering and lack of good monitors.

A new edit of the song (changes in the mix and mastering) has been resubmitted in SoundCloud and TiS. Thanks to mmd, keith303, It-Alien and ptrance for their valuable feedback.

I enjoyed this track very much. Thanks for sharing

Thanks for the kind words Hooligan. :) I’m happy you enjoyed it.

Another new remastered version was uploaded on Oct 29th, 2010.