Lower tempo style i went for on this song

Hey community, so far this has been my third song on Renoise, (excluding the unfinished stuff i made in the demo) so I’ve been getting more and more familiar with the program and I’ve been having fun.

I went for a more slower tempo here, and that’s pretty much the only idea i had coming into this one.

As always, any and all feedback is welcome, mixing, composition, I’ve don’t really have any particular aspect i want to improve, so i’m just trying to improve on everything at the moment. Thanks for taking the time to listen, and i hope you enjoy.

p.s. the url has “my third song” in context of renoise, not soundcloud

3 Likes

Very interesting stuff, it bring me back at Fila Brazilia time but at warped speed :slight_smile: Great!

I love this old skool jungle vibe. The breaks and pad combination sound lush.

Very rough and raw sound. Might be a bit frenetic for the dance-floor but it depends on what you’re making this song for.

Thanks, i’ll have to take a look at that artist, or band, but i’m glad you enjoyed, thanks for listening.

Thanks, i wanted to go into more of a pad and string vibe when i came across LJT Bukem with his Logical Progression set on YouTube, i had never listened to him up until that day. So i was taken away by the more jazzy-atmospheric style, but i liked it very much. But thanks for taking to listen, again i’m glad you enjoyed it.

2 Likes

LOVE LTJ BUKEM

Haven’t heard this yet so will devour it now :slight_smile:

Good stuff good mix

Thank you, glad you enjoyed it.

1 Like