Trying to use the M-Audio included ASIO driver and it gives me this error. (M-Audio M-Track Duo Interface)
ASIO: Trying to open ‘M-Audio M-Track Solo and Duo ASIO’
ASIO: LoadAsioDriver … FAILED
Error Message: Failed to initialize the ASIO driver. Please make sure that the device is properly connected and that the driver is not used by another application.
ASIO: Init FAILED! DriverError :
Error Message: ASIO failed to open. Trying to open DirectSound instead…
Things i tried so far:
- Installed newest version drivers from M-Audio
- Check that msconfig → startup → All else stopped from starting but firewall
- M-Audio Asio driver works in Sound Forge but closing it and trying Renoise fails.
- Asio4All works (But cannot use this to watch video at same time i’m composing to).
- FlexAsio (Pretty much the same)
- Disabled allow application to take exclusive control of this device
- Closing most stuff from task manager by hand
Version : Renoise V3.3.1 (Jan 11 2021)
Date : 2021-03-23
Time : 23:23:12
OS : Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (x86_64)
Any tips or things to try how to get M-Audio included Asio driver to work would be appreciated.