MacOS strange transposing bug

Hi there,

[EDIT: Nevermind. I figured out that Better Touch Tool was interfering with my function keys. This was my own fault!]

I just upgraded to Renoise 3.2.1 on MacOS. I have a strange bug.

It doesn’t happen right away, so I don’t know how to reproduce it. After several minutes, as I’m working in the pattern editor, I suddenly reach a point where if I hold down Shift, or Cmd, or Alt, my notes will transpose down, at the rate of the keyboard key repeating.

I can still undo. But while the bug is occuring, if I am holding down Cmd to hit Cmd-Z, Cmd-Z, it will also cause that bug. So I have to quickly tap Cmd-Z to undo.

If I’m holding Shift, the column transposes down. If I’m holding alt, the selection does. If I hold down Cmd, it transposes the entire pattern. Same as default, but it is like the F2 or F1 key is getting stuck on or something, but it isn’t happening anywhere else, and hitting the F keys doesn’t cause it to unstick or anything.

If I change windows - say to the mixer, and then back to the pattern editor - it will sometimes stop the bug from happening. Changing to another application and back will not stop the bug.

Has anyone seen anything like this? It’s destroying my workflow. I’m going to download 3.1.1 to test it out too, and try to isolate whether it is a MacOS Catalina issue or something.