Made a video for my track

xrns: https://we.tl/t-UtLZiHKt4a

13 Likes

Cool video and nice transient response utilized by the animated portion!

It’s just an amplitude :slight_smile:

1 Like

What software are you using for the video creation?

Blender, specifically geometry nodes react to amplitude.

2 Likes

Beautiful video and a killer track.

1 Like

Very nice. I haven’t even gotten around to try simulating water in blender, doesn’t it take a lot of resources? Looks very nice.
So you can animate the geometry nodes with audio, do you also know if it’s possible to animate a mixrbg in the shading editor? I can animate many different shader settings, but it doesn’t seem to work for the mixrbg weight slider as it won’t show up in the graph editor. It shows up under “nonlinear animation”, but it doesn’t have the option to bake sound to f-curve.

There is no simulation, it’s just animated noises. Hit I (keyframe) button while hovering on the parameter, in this case factor, i guess, and it will appear in the graph editor.

1 Like

Ah, i thought the wave looked so realistic i thought it was a simulation.
Do you use the wave modifier or is it just a displacement modifier?
Did you use the pointiness to get that foam?

I like it :smiley:
blender is great… you can have all kinds of reactive fun if you put some effort in it.

1 Like

It’s a set position node. Material is simple, subsurface and glossy, with some musgrave on bump.

1 Like

Ah, i haven’t gotten as far as to try the geometry nodes yet, so i have little understanding of how it works.

the dreammer yes, Blender is absolutely incredible, it’s so powerful it almost feels like stealing by using it for free. :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah i like it very much… big fan…
you might like this… some of my earlier testing :smiley:

2 Likes

Fun!