Major problems with ImpulseTracker import/playback & suggested fix

Good day, Renoise staff.

I recently started using the Renoise demo (speaking of which, I am glad to be a part of this forum), and one of the very first things that I tried to do in order to get accustomed to the software was import an old ImpulseTracker module (a song from Unreal Tournament).
Unfortunately, it did not go at all how I expected; not only was the actual playback quality of the module terrible, but most of the pattern data was actually lost (it is a wonderful thing that I always make back-ups!)

One of the reasons I do very frequently (a hobby of mine) is using newer, more powerful software (such as OpenMPT) to remaster old tracker modules (for instance, converting an S3M to an IT, and then adding a bunch of effects/plugins). While I knew that I wouldn’t be able to export a Renoise module as an ImpulseTracker module, I still wanted to give Renoise a go because it is what my favorite musician uses to make most of his music. However, that is when I ran into the problem that I described above (you can try it yourself).

I have attached the module below, and I have also included links to the ImpulseTracker sourcecode (in the event somebody on the development team expresses interest in fixing this) and a series of benchmarks for ImpulseTracker playback compatibility (ignore test 20, it is invalid because the WAV needed for comparison is encoded in mono format).

Thank you for taking your time to read this, and although no response is necessary, one would be much appreciated.

Sincerely, Amaroq.