Map One Midi Note/Cc To Many Shortcuts?

Hi,

I’m wondering if it is possible to map one note on my MIDI controller to multiple short-cuts in the tool? I looked at the multi-map switch in the MIDI map prefs but I don’t think it does what I’m after, or I may be having a moment of user error :) e.g. map when I press C-0 to do “CTRL+1” and “SHIFT+2” at the same time, or some similar key press combo, just an example. Thoughts welcome :)

Hmm, I need to try this again, I was sure I tried and failed but I was in a rush - “Allow mapping the same Note/CC more than once: When enabled, you can assign the same controller button or fader (the same MIDI message) to multiple things in Renoise. As an example, this could be used for cross-fades of two track volume parameters.”

Cheers,
LW.

you could use the hydra device. :)

Hi,

The problem I’ve got is that I want to press, say C-0 and have the note sound, but I also want that to trigger another event. I can map C-0 to the event, but then the sound doesn’t play…if I un-map the event, the sound plays again.

As an example, load a sample to an instrument and map to C-0, then try to map a shortcut to C-0 also. I want both the sound to play and the shortcut to happen, is that possible?

Not sure how the Hydra can help but open to all ideas :)

Cheers,
LW.

oops double click