Martblek Renoise Tools on Gumroad

Figured I’d share the page - great stuff here!

9 Likes

I spy with my little eyes a granulator :open_mouth: . Has anyone used this yet by any chance?

1 Like

Yes - it’s a rudimentary granulator/glitcher and it is not real-time. It takes a sample you put into it and re-processes it using various granular envelopes and methods. It’s very atypical and excels at creating more glitch-like events. I posted @martblek 's video of it earlier in this forum. You’ll get a good sense of what it does. I messed with it and it creates some blurry/choppy almost CDP-type effects. Even gets into more of an MP3 compression sort of effect with the “Welch” envelope type. Very weird stuff.

Take an Almost Drums NG Tool, then place it in the “Glitcher” mode. Make a glitch sample. Then run it through Grainz. Pretty cool stuff comes out.

2 Likes

@martblek is there a demo version of grainz?

If you can wait until the middle of the week I will check it out and make a demo. anything you would like to see?

1 Like

Thanks but I mean like a demo version to test. Try before you buy :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

ah, dont drink and post like me then. I have been meaning to try some of these out anyway so I will try to do a demo anyway and everyone will have demo through my eyes.

4 Likes

Maybe not my finest work, but I told myself I would make a video on them. I was just exploring sounds and clicking random stuff. Even just clicking random sounds, I found all three tools I tried to be inspiring and I could have stopped at almost any point to use them in a song. Overall, I think they’re definitely worth the small price.

3 Likes

Thanks,
I see that I neglected to give a more detailed condition if an already-sliced sample is selected (in 13:40). Unfortunately, I did not think that someone would use granulation while running when the selected sample changes according to the pattern :slight_smile:
I will try to fix it in the next update.

1 Like

Hello,
I had a little time so a small update for RezonatorNG and Grainz.
RezonatorNG: Fixed values in saving patches and small gui update.
Grainz: Added check if Renoise transport is active.If so it stops for proper sample render.

3 Likes

Hello,
RezonatorNG updated to V0.05.
Adjustable wavelength buffer for Ring modulator.
Added post gain to adjust the resulting volume of the sample.
Some changes in save&load, gui and render section.

3 Likes