Mixer View Usage Gallup

The mixer view is the bitch for live sets. I LOVE how alt-click toggles DSP activation on mouse-down, not mouse-up. I throw -inf gainers on the end of each track just for the fast mutes.

Having the whole effect rack in front of you is very good for recording new effect automations in sync with pre-recorded ones (especially on other tracks).

I also love how you can just whack a shitload of DSPs on a track with no scrolling, move/copy them around amongst tracks.

It’s stupidly good fun.

mixer rocks for many reasons discussed above but also for previewing tracks dsps on different samples and having access to all the parameters without scrolling -

and the only screen to watch whilst playing back tracks

the mixer is good… can quickly see the levels, see what fx are on/off.
but when i was doing a live jam with the baguette it became infinitely more useful.

Word, I use it all the time.

Why is there even a poll for this? Dude must have been bored to post this thread!

I use the mixer constantly. I cant see how you can make music without it? A mixer is the heart of any studio.

Have you ever been to a real studio and NOT seen a mixer???

I seriosly think I use the mixing screen more than the pattern view. :wacko:

Yeah damn right.

I have just thought of an idea! See you in the ideas and suggestions section!

Yup.

I use it mostly to control many fx at once…now and then when revisiting old tracks to which I no longer have the vst mastering plug, i use it to adjust levels…most mostly, it’s just a quick reference to every effect in the song. I personally think it works best as such.

I use it all the time, great to see at a glance the levels of the different tracks.
Copy the device chain is also really nice and easy.

[offtopic]

This thread is not about real studios, this is about mixer screen in Renoise.

You must be really bored to bitch about this poll.
[/offtopic]