Mobile Renoise Tracker?

Patterning looks o.k. Sunvox is nice on computer with keyboard control as well. What is microdux?

I’m saying two thumbs only for full control is a good thing for the mobile music. It would be like nanoloop one hand, one thumb control design (excellent design) but with two hands, so times two. twice the greatness and all the comfort. O.K to lean back, no table necessary. Comfortable like PSP3000.

maybe studiomux?
It transmits midi and audio via a usb cable from Apple IOS to PC

PSP3000 … mhmm now i am greedy … :blink: (use a old Windows Xp-Pc)
had tried a lot in the past - Pocket Pc - Nintendo - Pandora Handhelt - Palm - Apple - Android - Yamah QYs - Roland Pma-5 but never homebrew on a Sony

yamaha qy100 had the right form for portability.

two hand grip thumb control.

But it sounded like cheesey general midi.

Didnt even have attack decay options as far as i know.

You should give the sony homebrew a try if you have some spare time and can deal with the headache of it all.

It is seriously quite budget software (littlegameparktracker) but it has some genius elements to it, especially as a portable music thing.

skip to about 3.30 in this song to get an idea of the sound its capable of with the loopoffset command and monowave.wav sample.

Its not bad for a PSP. Still quite cheap sounding though. It is the form factor that makes it great in my opinion ( plus the control system, loop offset command and table arpeggiator).

Beware nathan barley style douchebags in the chipmusic forums though if you want to investigate tips and tricks.

ever seen an editor like XG-edit ?

XG (its more as GM) may be cumbersome today but not limited
yamaha Qy100 (XG) consumes too much battery life is more for the desk than on the go
yamaha QY22 (GM) yes its limited, sounds cheap but I use it almost every day
the sequencer is great and the batteries last a long time
play a lot of bass guitar and the little box has everything on board what I need on the fast, there is no internet or update an LFO or a physical modeling vst where distracts me

different people / different workflow(music is aInfinite universe)that’s what I meant in the QY700 threat

tracker users, many here are first-class producers and programmers (100 years better than I will be) for a QY is of course nothing, certainly not as renoise on the go

In any case, thanks for your two-hand Sony PSP LittleGPTracker Tip :slight_smile:
I like small machines and your experience light up on me :walkman:

XG editor looks pretty OK…Maybe I’m wrong, looks like there is some amp envelope, pitch envelope plus vibrato and filter cutoff + resonance.

Even if the sounds are cheesey, as a portable option it is still comfortable to hold and program a beat. Might sound good once you get your tracks into a computer and get busy with the automation and effects afterwards. Funkiness of it might end up being a good thing if you get creative with it.

I discovered caustic. This ain’t a tracker but more some sort of “abletonesque” approach. Nevertheless this bitch is quite mighty. 1_1512036532Untitled.jpg

The 8bitsynth has ‘bytebeat’ style sound design…writing lines of code to create timbres ( very nice, modern and glitchy ).

Caustic also has a virtual modular. I’m not so keen on the sequencer, although it works perfectly well.

The developer of caustic was also involved in the creation of G-stomper. The VA-Beast synth in particular…