Monthly producers goody bag

Hi Everyone,

I’m from Track Spark, a new company that will be providing a monthly digital goody bag containing high quality live recorded music loops & programmed loops, plugins, sound banks, tutorials and more on a subscription basis. They aim to give exposure to companies & individuals making amazing products & content with the service.

We’re running a Pioneer sponsored prize draw to win Pioneer’s RM-07 studio monitors worth £550, 3 chances to win a pair of Pioneer HRM-7 headphones worth £150 each, and 5 chances to win a year’s free subscription to Track Spark.

Everyone who enters the Pioneer prize draw/sweepstakes will receive a free goody bag from Track Spark containing a superb collection of drum loops, Valve Filter VF-1: a multimode resonant filter plug-in with vintage valve emulation from the superb www.audiothing.net , a ‘Do’s and don’ts of mastering’ tutorial by Ian Shepherd, mastering engineer and founder of Dynamic Range Day & a tutorial on mixing drums from Track Spark’s very own Rich Lewis. You can enter the prize draw and get your free goody bag here: www.trackspark.com

Thanks,

I’m a professional sound designer - currently in Buenos Aires but from the states. Just kinda decided to go here and record things :slight_smile:

Let me know if theres any way I can help - I’d love to be apart of what you’re doing!