Mouse wheel support

Mouse wheel support would be an immense help for operating all the sliders and knobs. Most other DAWs have it and I’m missing it here.

Definitely +1

I’m with you at this point :wink:

2016 and not implemented, you have to think that there is a reason for it not being implemented ?

Bumping

I had to sign up for an account and log in to ask why this hasn’t been implemented yet? I have been using renoise for 20 years and I don’t know how I have put up with this for so long. Some people have asked to change the amount of lines you scroll on mouse wheel click/move or lock it into the edit step. Has this been implemented? What about putting the mouse over values and simply scrolling up or down without clicking. Am I stupid?

Bumping

I had to sign up for an account and log in to ask why this hasn’t been implemented yet? I have been using renoise for 20 years and I don’t know how I have put up with this for so long. Some people have asked to change the amount of lines you scroll on mouse wheel click/move or lock it into the edit step. Has this been implemented? What about putting the mouse over values and simply scrolling up or down without clicking. Am I stupid?

Man, we still can’t select more than one track at once in Mixer :slight_smile: And you talking about mouse wheel support for operating all the sliders and knobs. Renoise DEVs just not interested in it :wink: I just sold it and relaxed now. Too much lacks in basics. I mean i so love this tracker and still can’t realize how in 2017 (almost) we still don’t have primitive functions that in other DAWs more than 10 years already.

Man, we still can’t select more than one track at once in Mixer :slight_smile:

Fyi, a tool, but;

https://renoise.com/tools/multi-volumes

Fyi, a tool, but;

https://renoise.com/tools/multi-volumes

I know about it. Tools it’s not the same! If i want to select a bunch of tracks and Solo them or Mute? What again Tool created but someone? Sorry, no. Renoise DEVs just put EVERY single feature in what Renoise still lacks on user’s shoulders. Period.

Man, we still can’t select more than one track at once in Mixer :slight_smile: And you talking about mouse wheel support for operating all the sliders and knobs. Renoise DEVs just not interested in it :wink: I just sold it and relaxed now. Too much lacks in basics. I mean i so love this tracker and still can’t realize how in 2017 (almost) we still don’t have primitive functions that in other DAWs more than 10 years already.

I would love to select more than one tract at a time. I was just getting annoyed at how to the mouse behaves in Renoise. I also get annoyed by how the arranger steals my keyboard focus when I make a quick change like when I X out a tract. Renoise could use a nice UI/UX update. I have been cursing quite a bit at this DAW lately. My neighbor’s are worried.