Multiband FX chain request.

Hi, devs and community!

My FR is: Multiband FX device like in Bitwig. I think this one is not hard to create but this thing will be more than just great in Renoise!

Screen+Shot+2016-04-09+at+14.29.36.png

wat? You mean like the #multiband send device we already have? I’m not familar with bitwig, how does it differ from Renoise’s device?

I think that this topic has been made one hundred time so… maybe continue somewhere else?

Bitwig multiband fx splits audio signal into two frequency bands you can effect individualy (in one track still).
ou can paste next multiband device into one band so you have 4 individual frequency bands etc…

Ive been thinking about this solution in Renoise -> Main Doofer would has something like multiband send device that can split incoming audio into another nested doofers (subdoofers). I think that Doofers should be much more powerful, not just nicer instrument chains :slight_smile:
This is one of the features i miss the most. Tracktion, Studio one, ableton, bitwig they got it right.

I think that this topic has been made one hundred time so…
This is one of the features i miss the most. Tracktion, Studio one, ableton, bitwig they got it right.

That’s why i can’t understand why this feature still not implemented. One of the most useful features!

Renoise works in very linear way so i would say this is coding thing…