Mutant Breaks Competition #2

That is sick :panic:

dirrrrrrty !!1

ok, my track for contest
Gnomcorps - First Brood :drummer:

XRNS here

fun track gnom, 'fraid my Russian isn’t that good to understand the samples…though cheers for supplying the .xrns, already ripped some of the beats for one of my own tunes.

NUTZZZZZZZZZ

:drummer: <<<<< thatz what the drumz were doin in the song

Hello.

Here is my submission for this compo.

Good luck to everyone!

I’d like to join the “MUTANT BREAKS COMPETITION”,
and, 'cause I read “A panel of hand picked profesional alcoholics and drug addicts eagerly await the opportunity to judge” me, I decided me for THIS ONE:
No Street (Drugs @ all)

The link is Ulrich Franke - No Street (Drugs @ all)

I’m new in the Renoise-Forum and hope I inserted the Link on the right site, 'cause my english is sooo bad :frowning:

Check also out my new Homepage, I don’t have any knowledge about HTML … but my Music is great! :walkman: :yeah:

Sorry, my entry was delayed because my PC was corrupted and my backup file is 25% finish only, but I’ve never give up. Here’s my entry, you might gonna like it anyway.

-Cheers :drummer:
Prickly_AI

I can’t seem to download this, the server is not responding. A temporary problem maybe?

i’ve been listening to this track quite a lot since i added it to my portable player. very nice! :D/

oh, hi btw! first post here! :>

D Fast - Poor Man’s Prdg*

Nothing unusual nor lengthy. Might update the file before deadline if I get the time.

Strange, it works here. I uploaded it to an alternative location for you :)

Great to hear! Thanks :)

…and welcome of course ^_^

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!

Ufff… seems to be very overcompressed. It’s rather tiresome for the ears. A shame imo, as the tune itself is pretty cool. Some milder compression would make it alot more easy to listen to imo :)

Hi, here is mine. You probably will find it cheesy and messy, but I think it’s how I sound… Need more times to render it enough good but as the deadline is Monday, I can’t progress on it.

Arboreal - Evariste Galois
If the dl is too slow try on my Virb and dl the mp3 of Evariste Galois.

Hay y’all, i’m new(ish) to this forum, just wanted to say, I’ve entered the competition

Listen to my entry HERE.

Its a bit of a mash up, hope you enjoy it.

Cheers

hi all :)

here is my little entry

ogg : ultraschall
xrns: ultraschall.xrns

greets

kasmo<->oxyron/arsenic

yay , great songs posted and so diverse ! :D , thanks to conner for making this happen again

edit removed link, making last moment updates :P

Changing my submission, yet it’s something similar:

D Fast - Whipz

Greetings, peeps. I’m a n00b here too. :D

Thought I’d have a go and create something interesting for this compo.

Mp3 is here.

Xrns is here.

• Disclaimer: I didn’t exclusively use Renoise to write this track – after writing the drum sequencing, I finished it off in Ableton. I take it this is still acceptable as it wasn’t specified in the rules that you had to use nothing but Renoise? :huh: