Mutant Breaks [lucky] #13

This track has been made mostly because you named me in the thread… :+1:
I hope many more users answer the call !
Cheers Slujr

1 Like

Cheers! :beers:

Thanks for answering the call! Great tune!!!

hey everyone, check out my latest track. its not suuuuuuper odd, but it does have a patter length of 96 and I did some wild sequencing previously in bespoke, that i used as sample material. check ittttt

9 Likes

it might not win for crazyness when it comes to unstructured rhythms, but im checking most of the genre boxes hihi

I really liked the original cover art also ,
Maybe U can add it back as additional compo art ??

1 Like

my design computer died between now and then, but I revisioned it:
MBC alternate
definitely not the same, but similar vibez :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

ohmygod : O

even better XD

1 Like

Hello. I’ll try again. I don’t know if it will work (we already have two children) but I’ll try it. I’m excited. I greet everyone, have a good time … Michal (from Slovakia)

3 Likes

So smooth, love it!

Version 2

Thanks for listening and the tips to @eretsua

6 Likes

Hey happy new year everybody. Here is my entry, samples and collected audio snippets organized in a chain-of-thought-ish kind of way…
Genre: idk but its got amens :drummer:
Time signature: yes
vsts: I used mda and saturate on a few tracks + ozone on the master
xrns: soon

9 Likes

Wasn’t going to contribute, but a few days off ftw :slight_smile: , might share a stripped xrns in the future, uses vsts.

12 Likes

Oh ! Great ! :heart_eyes: I will see how this man organizes his stuff !! With his xrns !
:crazy_face:

1 Like

Always quality with you!Beautiful stuff.

1 Like

Happy New Year to you all :partying_face:

10 Likes

Oh snap, almost missed this one but hopefully just in time to cook up an entry. Let’s go go go go go go

2 Likes

@slujr Does it have to be 3 minutes? I don’t compose tracks that are that long, usually, especially for the style of music that I do. I’m short by like 30 seconds with a track I’d like to submit.

Well, I can’t go around making exceptions at this point, now, can I? :upside_down_face:
@alien7 Added another 30 seconds to their track to make it 3 mins… I believe in you @Neuro_No_Neuro
you’ve got another 12 days yet :grin:

2 Likes

HeartBeatHero - 0013 v2.xrns (1.6 MB)

6 Likes

Well, alright then :slight_smile: here’s my entry!

11 Likes