Mutant Breaks [lucky] #13

god damn ! its been a while since i checked the forums … :frowning:

going to listen what everyone made

1 Like

Does sharing with a note in the song comments that used samples may not be redistributed, used other then for educational purposes help?

The polyend tracker comes preinstalled with demo songs that use commercial samples, for example one track uses almost all samples from a jungle frenzy sample cd. I think there is a mention that all tracks supplied are for educational use.

2 Likes

Heyo!!! :fireworks:

Just had a chance to tally everything up & the top 10 winners (in order of valid points received) are…

…snare rush, please…

@SimulatedZen
@highway_rehab
@Daed
@Woodpecking_Mantis
all tied: @selecta440, @BotB, @_kara, @TwoThreeZero, @Achenar
@slujr

for full transparency, I did tally heartbeat hero’s and @TwoThreeZero 's votes into the total. Seemed only fair, bc they contributed music and, this shit is kinda disorganized on puropse, lol

Special shoutout to @TwoThreeZero for placing in the top 10 without the extra points for submitting an xrns… this speaks volumes to the excellence of your track! Another shout to @_kara because you’re xrns is not only useful/informative, but also fuggin hilarious :skull: :joy:

ok, you’re all fucking awesome. Keep being awesome and write lots more music!!!

peace

•z•

9 Likes

@Conner_Bw, the list is now in your hands, proceed with your random selection and allow the prizes to flow, forthwith! :money_mouth_face: :money_with_wings: :moneybag:

1 Like

Nice!

Goal: Randomly pick a top 3 from the top 10.

Me, I will do it with names in a winter toque on Sunday 7PM EST. Before I start, I’ll post a zoom link in this thread as proof that I’m doing it in real time if anyone wants to join. (tumbleweeds) Then, i’ll upload that Zoom video to YouTube and post the YouTube link in here too.

Or…

Can’t someone else do it? I’ll accept any video that looks random between now and Sunday.

5 Likes

Zoom over. Youtube video comming soon.

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners. DM me your PayPal emails so I can gift you some prizes. Incredible music. Great year!

12 Likes

Congrats to the winners!

4 Likes

Thanks, @Conner_Bw! You are good for your word :+1:
Congrats to the winners! :tada: :fireworks:

Well done, all. MBC 13 is in the books :infinity:

4 Likes

Cheers to the prize winners!
Also to everyone else. Beautiful sounds by everyone, it all really massages the crevices of my cerebrum. I needed it, too, so thanks for that. Great music to start the year. And most importantly, @conner_bw nice shades bro

@SimulatedXen
Nice. I knew Clockdrifter would win, that shit’s pure madness. I can’t find words to describe it and don’t want to. It feels like it’s beyond words. Amazing work, and congrats on the prize.

@eritsua

YESS. I started watching muted sand-skiing/sand-surfing videos to your track and I love the way it fits. meant to post this reply earlier and forgot, but whatever.

Again, thanks for the sonic brain massage, everyone! Felt some new synapses lighting up in my nucleus accumbens. :badteethslayer:

4 Likes

“Congratulations hurrays !” to winners, to Zen and Conner for organizing !
Nice playlist once again !

6 Likes

I am happy to have been included in this competition, and had a fun time submitting my work. Thank you @slujr & @Conner_Bw!

5 Likes

:partying_face:

This is incredible! I’m out of words!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
:pray:

A big thank you for everyone that voted for my track! An thanks to all the contestants for your input, some really amazing music here! There were many track I really liked beyond the ones I voted!

And a separate huge thank you to @slujr for making this happen! You putting this together basically got me out of a huge writers block I had struggled with for a long time. Now I really feel that I want to start creating again! So, sincerely with deep gratitude, thank you!
:heart: :pray: :heart:

Let’s keep making music and pushing our creative boundaries!
:drummer:

8 Likes

Congratulations you guys

2 Likes

Hey, I’m really glad to hear this. Your music is great! Definitely post on the forum as new material develops! Cheers

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners!

2 Likes

Congrats you people, it was fun!

3 Likes

Just wanted to thank You all taking part in this compo…
i still have good wibes going on because of this.
Me and my bro were playing many weeks djembes , drums and bass-guitar to the beat divisible by nine, like crazy lunatics and more than ever.

6 Likes

There’s some interesting stuff going on in the instruments of my Mutant Breaks 13 song, so I made the first unscripted video since the SDEK stuff back in 2009. Will be doing more of this kind of thing soon.

Song File: https://duncanhemingway.com/downloads/Achenar-NoMercyForTyrants.xrns

9 Likes

This is mine also here!

3 Likes