Muting group channels

If i have a group channel and put several channels into it, i can solo this group channel by pressing its mute button in the pattern editor and all channels into this group are also switched to solo and just this group is audible. Until there all is fine. But if i press the mute button of the group channel, all channels into this group are not swiched muted, but they are also not audible. Until there also all is fine. But if i have a send on several of these grouped channels, these sends still are audible, even if the group channel is muted. If i press the mute button of this group channel in the pattern matrix, the same thing is going on. But if i mute a block of the group channel (with the X shown in this block), all the channels in this group and then also all sends are muted/not audible. This should also be in the pattern editor, when muting groups by pressing the mute button. This could be helpful while mixing the song, because it can be disturbing when muting a group for test listening and the sends are still audible.