My Favorite Color

I used to quite like yellow and blue…

These days I still like yellow + [any primary color].

I like pink and green.

Hey, that’s the colors of my country flag…

It’s a really nice color combo to have gold (“yellow”) and navy-blue (“blue”). But still, it’s an absolute truth that navy blue is DA COLOR that rulez the universe! Anyone who disagrees on that fact better have a rational arguments to support their deluded claims.

black like death…all other colours are gay… :ph34r:

Technically speaking, black is not a color. It’s the mere absence of color, and white are all colors. And your conclusion is disputed in that epic sociological study on the psycho-epistemic correlations between color preferences and homosexuality (Color preference and Homosexuality, 1967).

black… scarlet… crimson… pink… purple… teal… neon green… light blue… white… slate

take the poll

poll sucks - no pink… baby pink to be precise.

Black is the abscence of light, not colour.

I had a lighter that was a color similar to pea green, it was a lighter so ti had kinda a translucence to it. that color with white looks great.

Someone asked me this the other day, and I couldn’t respond without saying combinations of colors.

so, brown and tan, white and red (like mirror’s edge logo design, I just thought of a renoise theme), Light brown with a pale blue. pastel pink with pastel green, bright orange with azure. the whole crimson and clover thing(dark red and dark green) and of course Red Gold and Green.

[u]██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████

██████████

██████████[/u]

██████████

▄ ▄▄▄██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄ ▀█▄▄ ▀█▄ █ █▄ ▄ ▄
▄ ▄▄▄██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄ ▀█▄▄ ▀█▄ █ █ █▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
▄ ▄▄▄██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄ ▀█▄▄ ▀█▄ █ █ █ █▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

Your post immediately reminded me of http://www.colourlovers.com

What’s your favorite color dblue? :P

My favourite colour is rainbow on a black background :D

But seriously, this is such an impossible question to answer. My preference for colour changes as often as my mood, and, as choice has already said, I tend to favour specific colour combinations rather than any single colour on its own.

Any colour can be beautiful within the right context.

So, not quite as often as your nick? :P

I agree, I’m not a big fan of pink.
But if we are talking about pink underwear on a good looking girl I love it :D

cyan and blue… are they colours of sadness?

Rainbows are very nice, the whole spectrum of colors intermingling. :) Especially seen in it’s natural forum or presented through a prism.

Wait!!! uhh, no no!!! Just a moment!

My favourite color is red.