My free sample packs! [Analog Samples]

So I started making these a few years ago, and thanks to all the love and support I’ve gotten I just kept on going. Today I released sample pack #50, which is such a crazy milestone to me because sample pack #1 was basically just a joke / experiment to see if I could push myself creatively to do something like this.

To celebrate 50 releases, I figured this would be a cool place to share some free samples. They’ll stick to your Bandcamp account forever (if you have one), but you also don’t need to sign up in order to claim these. Happy sampling!

7 Likes

I also want to mention that if anyone makes any cool tracks with these, I’d love to hear them!

1 Like

Congratulations on your 50th sample pack! That’s quite a lot of them, well done. They sound good as well. So on towards a hundred! And many thanks for the free share.

1 Like

Thanks man i really appreciate this

1 Like

Just trying out the Renoise demo and will use your samples - thank you!

3 Likes

Reload! (Merry Christmas edition!)

They’ve shortened the URL to just bandcamp.com/yum now, so it’s even easier to punch in your code :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks so much! And thanks for using them, too! :smiley:

You’re welcome, and thanks for using them! :smiley:

Hey, that’s a great use of them! I hope that convinced you (in a roundabout way) to use Renoise over the long haul! Always remember, if anyone makes anything cool you can either spam me or just post them here! I always love hearing the crazy things people do with them! :smiley:

Update:

Everything is free now, but these codes still allow you to claim them and keep them forever

2 Likes