My spouse just died

I’ve been a member of the renoise community for nearly 15 years. Obviously, as we grow older, we tend to play less music than we did when we were younger. That’s just facts.

The love of my life just died. It happens that we were LGBT, and legally married. um… This is very fresh, so not many donations yet - seems to be just the $100 I gave, and the $30 from a friend.

I realize most of you, do not know me, live in Europe, or just the economy is pfft.

If read his story, and can give, or get a friend to give. I would be extremely grateful

Edit =

I was unaware the GiveGoSend website had a political issue. I have moved this to Gofundme

4 Likes

So sad about your loss Jonathan stay strong we are here for you.I ve lost many of my loved ones and there is one thing i can tell you,the pain never goes away but as time goes by it makes it tolerable.You must keep in mind that this is temporary ,we will all leave this life eventually and i believe we will meet with our loved ones somewhere else somewhere better.

4 Likes

My condolences Jonathan. I read Ricki’s story. It takes a while to recover from a loss like this. Take good care of yourself during this difficult time.

3 Likes

I am sorry for your loss.

2 Likes