New Tool (2.6 To 2.8): Show Automated And Modulated Sliders

Updated the tool to version 1.20 at the tools page. It has now a hopefully foolproof check for modulated parameters and i’ve also added a new menu entry, to show only modulated sliders.

Great stuff, works for me.

Also feels a bit faster on my test song where I was getting the bug.

Using your table method it saves a lot of iterations and checks of unnecessary parameters, so it’s indeed faster. Should’ve done it that way right from the start, seems i was just lucky with my plugins to not have noticed any collisions. :)

Thanks! :)

Good tool. Would it be a lot of work to add a function that shows all sliders that have been assigned to an external controller, via either MIDI Mapping or the Duplex? Would be wonderful to quickly be able to show all parameters which have external control.

Could be indeed interesting, but i think it’s currently not possible for a script to find out if a slider has an external mapping assigned to it.

Tool got revived from the dead… tools page was updated with versions for Renoise 2.7 and 2.8.

thanks!! :heart:

( the url on the first post doesn’t seem to redirect, new url: http://www.renoise.com/tools/show-automated-sliders-in-the-mixer )