Mini Helper: Never run out of instrument slots again!
It keeps an eye on the instrument list: When it can`t find an instrument slot with a blank name, it adds a new one for you.
menu: Tools:Ledger`s Scripts: Always A Free Instrument Slot
menu becomes ticked when active.
- when a slot is deleted and re-added by the tool, the re-added slot remains selected
- Improved previous fix so that one slot is allowable at the edge case
- Fixes an edge case where if you deleted all instruments (including a delete operation on slot 1), then loaded a plugin into slot 1, no name notifiers were present to fire and the tool would not work. To deal with this a minimum of two slots will always remain,
- changed timer to notifiers watching both instrument list and all instrument names
- added check to prevent exceeding the renoise max instrument count