New Tool (3.1): Autobender

Thanks for reporting this. I’ll release a bug fix shortly.

hi im having a problem with finding the tools they wont open up in renoise I have a legit copy it 3.0.1 when I try to put them in renoiseit don’t load indoes it for all tools not sure is it my computer or a bug does anybody know? the pdf shows what it says when trying to put them in

you’re trying to import a tool made for 3.1 in 3.0.1?

no I ment just 3.1 think it just says 3 0 1 but it means 3.1 it the latest version of renoise and first copy I boughtso still learning or is there a 3.0.1 lol

no I ment just 3.1 think it just says 3 0 1 but it means 3.1 it the latest version of renoise and first copy I boughtso still learning or is there a 3.0.1 lol

Please correct me if I am wrong, however from my understanding, If you purchase renoise you have access to beta versions, of which the current is 3.1 (and I am also assuming what this tool is made for). Many users have been on 3.1, though it is not available publicly unless you have a license.

On Windows, you can check your version (I only know by windows, so apologies if on other platform) by right clicking on “Renoise.exe”, Selecting “Properties” and then clicking the “Details” tab where it will display the product version/file version.

3.1 is different to 3.01, you can however download and install 3.1 when logged into the backstage area of the renoise site with a current license.

Hope that was helpful and the right info.

yes it 3.0.1 didn’t think there was a diferents so I should download the beta version ? for these to work didn’t no what beta versionwas I just on windows so I gona read up about it