wrote this little EQ Helper tool. It provides a context menu on each eq and filter device for transposing. It also can “live”-transpose all eqs and filters of a song at once. There is a large slider which you can move while playing the song.
Currently it works for EQ5/10, digital/analog filter, filter 3, all Melda EQs, Pro Q 1/2/3, TDR Nova and apQualizr2. Here is the current version:
There is a “pluginRegistry” in main.lua, in which you can add your own translation functions for other eq and filter plugins.
Have a look at the context menu on the eq, in the track context menu under “track” and in the tools menu.
- Added support for sampler dsp chains.
- Fixed menu init bug, added track context menu entries
- Added support for Melda EQs and Pro Q2/3
- Also include group tracks (no idea why I excluded it first)
- Updated parameter name matching with proper string matching. Simply write as parameterNamePattern in the pluginRegistry something like
Frequency ? (EQ ?), where
?stands for any possible number (thanks to toimp)
- Highly optimized speed by simply using device:parameter(index) instead device.parameters[index]
- Added “live” transpose slider, even for the whole song. yay!
- Added support for devices switching parameter names dynamically (e.g. filter 3)
- Added transposing in signal flow of a track, means that sending tracks and group tracks recursively will be also affected. Added support for TDR Nova
- Added simple exclusion mechanism. Devices which name starts with
!(can be changed in settings), will be excluded.
- Bugfix, tool forgot key shortcuts
- Fixed context menu bug on individual plugins, was not deleted properly
- Fixed missing context menu in insturments’ dsp lane
- Added workaround for missing re-bang of the selected_track_device_observable on window.active_middle_frame change
- Workaround seems to have introduced a new problem, hopefully fixed now
- Workaround 2 for missing re-bang problem. Now app_new_document_observable creates active_middle_frame_observable which then does the missing events, but if .app_release_document_observable was fired, active_middle_frame_observable is removed Maybe active_middle_frame_observable / tab could be switched AFTER song initialisation? (Happens if the last song had instrument dsp tab opened and then loading a new song which switches to tracker view)
- Added some LUA loop optimizations and support for Pro-Q 1
- Fixed recursive routing logic for parallel routings, since it is not a strict tree structure in that case
- Added support for transposing all devices and signal flow within an instrument mixer
- Added support for also transposing the dsp devices of the sending instrument within the signal flow
- Fixed some bugs in signal flow detection within an instrument mixer
- Fixed bug reported by Same Freaky Sound
- Fixed bugs in routing from instruments (renoise.song().tracks.output_routing is really ugly IMHO)
- Fixed transpose all in song