New Track: "porsche Driving"

<_<
we offered peace
but the white man speaks with forked tongue
So I spoke to the spirits…
They said X-itec likes war better than peace!

this must be the most self-critical, modest and humble song description i’ve ever read.
i presume there’s no self-praise involved, or? :D

I missed the hot babes and show-room shiny cars.
Another spammer… :(

Hi, please post a .ogg or .mp3. I think you just don’t know internet etiquette. Like someone won’t know british culture wouldn’t know that you are supposed to stand in line everywhere you go, you probably don’t know you just don’t let people listen to music via .exe files on the internet. That’s just not an acceptable way to let people listen to your music on the internet. Peace.

OMG everyone’s picky around here… It’s not a virus, so if it’s not against your pricinples it’s safe to download and listen! :)

On topic again:
The car samples are good and that’s what makes the whole song imho. But as you said it is supposed to be just that. But I wouldn’t mind a bassline coming in after a while, as it could use some more variation.

Also the congas (or what they are… you know what I mean), they sound a bit metallic and too bassey and reverby for my taste.

About the player: It would be nice if the mp3 wasn’t copied to disk, but just run from memory if possible. And you might wanna do that window non-resizable.

crap.

lol…
i like this guy :lol:

This makes me afraid to post songs from now on! :P

I’d just get THAT from robert…

What a weak track…

Sweet avatar, Havesome!