New user, hi, just looking around the forum

Hi i just want to say hello. I used renoise back in the day, but sold it for other daws, been a reaper user for years, but the new interest for trackers trough these new hardware thingies, specially the very interesting m8 , made me gassy as heck…Couldnt justify to my wife ordering any of these specially since i recently ordered a boss rc500 AND a boss rc600 loper AND a brand new guitar… but I COULD get a renoise license and install it on a older ubuntu laptop, and it works great! I know nothing about the current state of renoise development or if it has a future, but the software is fun and great as it is and it definitly is the coolets looking daw on the market, so i hope it keeps going for years and years.

6 Likes

Hey man, glad to have you on board. I think using multiple DAWs is a real cool way to work and Renoise is certainly fairly unique. Any questins just feel free to ask and somebody will answer at some stage lol. People like to post tracks and works in progress in the other forums and i hope you participate. Enjoy!

1 Like

Hi Gary, welcome aboard. New toys are always fun, especially if one of them is Renoise. :wink:

+1 on what @BriocheBaps said. Post your stuff, ask your questions. People here are generally good & friendly.

If you’ve got time, there is still 1 week left on Mutant Break Competition #16. See the thread for details. Might be a good way to get a handle on Renoise again. Then again, I might be a little biased as I’m hosting this MBC. :grin: