NI Battery - does it consistently work for you?

I really like NI Battery, but have had problems with it in Renoise. Sometimes it works just fine, other times I can hear absolutely no output from it. Tonight is one of the bad nights, and I haven’t been able to get it working at all. Battery’s output meter lights up just fine indicating that it’s outputting sound…Renoise for whatever reason doesn’t seem to get any of it. In renoise the “auto suspend” is disabled, and in Battery every cell is set to output on Battery’s main output. I can use other audio unit instruments just fine, as well as renoise sample-based instruments.

Does anyone else here use Battery with renoise? Does it work consistently for you or do have the same sort of problem I do? I searched the forums but there was nothing other than a guy saying it didn’t work, and then it did, and he had no idea what he had done. So I’m hoping someone can help me out…

edit: I should also point out that battery works fine in Ableton Live

Hi… I probably would have put this in the help, support, bug report forum. and I would have tried to follow these guidelines a little…

So… What’s your os? Batter version? Renoise version? is everything x64? Are you using asio?

That kind of information would help a lot… imho…

Cheers

It works consistently for me on Mac OSX… but only because I use it as a VST in stead of as Audio Unit. Audio Unit would consistently have the same problem you mention, no sound.
If you are also on OSX, maybe try that as a workaround?

It never worked right for me, either in Renoise or in other DAWs, so what I do is use Battery’s WAV files directly.

Cool I switched to VST and it seems to be fine. Thank you for the tip!!

Disregard this. I had the same problem and had a question but I’m just using the WAVs as well. Sorry…