notifier on change order of instruments?

Is there anotifier on changing order of the instruments/moving an instrument available?

renoise.song().instruments_observable

How the object of a particular instrument_index is moving can be tracked by checking:

1. if event[“type”] is “insert”, is event[“index”] smaller or equal to the particular instrument index? This would imply that the instrument was moved upwards.

2. if event[“type”] is “remove”, is event[“index”] smaller or equal to the particular instrument index? This would imply that the instrument was moved downwards (or deleted).

3. if event[“type”] is “swap”, is event[“index1”] or event[“index2”] equal to the particular instrument index? This would imply that the instrument has swapped place with some other instrument.

4. All other conditions mean that that something happened to the instrument list, but it didn’t lead to the particular instrument being moved.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks!

Hm, I always get 3 notifiers at once, on dragging (2 x insert, 1x swap) and inserting (3 x insert) … Any idea way? Only one move, I get one event only…

Ok, I think I understood this now… :smashed: Just do what the events say, don’t think :slight_smile: on the other hand, it would be helpful to maybe have a “numEvents” in the event, so you could trigger something one time only per operation.