Nrenoisetools, A Renoise Xrns/xrni Library And Tools In .net

I wanted to add an optimized Schemas generation for the 2.0 Release, but unfortunately this was not as easy as I thought. Let me check if your optimizer generates valid schemas and then add those to the distribution. I will also try to solve this internally, so you don’t have to apply your external optimizer, for the next Renoise release.

After a long period without any updates, NRenoiseTools is updated to Renoise 2.5. :)
Update to 2.6 should be straightforward.

Taktik, if you read this message, It’s great that you did the change for Renoise xsd (compacting using complextype), but there is a small bug in the current Renoise schemas xsd. It’s concerning the way devices are declared:

<complextype name="SequencerTrackDeviceChain"><br>
    <all><br>
      <element name="Devices" minoccurs="0"><br>
        <complextype><br>
          <sequence minoccurs="0" maxoccurs="unbounded"><br>
            <element name="AudioPluginDevice" minoccurs="0" maxoccurs="unbounded" type="AudioPluginDevice"></element><br>
            <element name="BusCompressorDevice" minoccurs="0" maxoccurs="unbounded" type="BusCompressorDevice"></element><br>
            <element name="CabinetSimulatorDevice" minoccurs="0" maxoccurs="unbounded" type="CabinetSimulatorDevice"></element><br>
            <element name="ChorusDevice" minoccurs="0" maxoccurs="unbounded" type="ChorusDevice"></element><br>
            <element name="CompressorDevice" minoccurs="0" maxoccurs="unbounded" type="CompressorDevice"></element><br>
<br>```

<br>
<br>
Should be more write like this :<br>
<br>

```<br><br>
  <complextype name="SequencerTrackDeviceChain"><br>
    <all> <br>
      <element minoccurs="0" name="Devices"><br>
        <complextype><br>
          <sequence minoccurs="0" maxoccurs="unbounded"><br>
            <choice minoccurs="0" maxoccurs="unbounded"><br>
              <element name="AudioPluginDevice" type="AudioPluginDevice"></element><br>
              <element name="BusCompressorDevice" type="BusCompressorDevice"></element><br>
              <element name="CabinetSimulatorDevice" type="CabinetSimulatorDevice"></element><br>
              <element name="ChorusDevice" type="ChorusDevice"></element><br>
              <element name="CompressorDevice" type="CompressorDevice"></element><br>
<br>```

<br>
<br>
The current version of Renoise is providing a false schema for this part, because It cannot keep the correct order of the devices. It's then impossible to save a correct song with the default schema. NRenoiseTools has been updated and is working well with this patch.</choice></sequence></complextype></element></all></complextype></sequence></complextype></element></all></complextype>

I this project still alive?

Not maintained, as I don’t have enough time for it. Though contributors are welcome.

Where can I find resources in 2024? All of the links are broken?

Thanks.