Orchestral songs with Renoise

Hello to all.
Thoses tracks were all made with Renoise, appreciate some feedbacks.
They are not finished yet, some minor stuffs to change… Thanks.

12 Likes

amazing soundscapes.
thanks for posting

Renoise or trackers in general are well known for being best for producing electronic music, especially when it comes to produce beats trackers are superior to all other kind of DAWs. The more I’m interested when someone produces something completely different or even the opposite of electronic music with a tracker. You’ve got some really good stuff right here, all your tracks are great. I really dig the choirs and the interaction of the instruments and melodies. It reminds me of classical videogames OSTs such like Assassin’s Creed by Jesper Kyd. And the title “Les Portes De L’Infini” got my interest just by its title alone, and what can I say: The song didn’t disappoint. It’s your very best in my opinion. Really, really good. Not only the atmosphere, but also the composition.

This type of music heavily depends on emotion,articulation and dynamics and you nailed all 3 of them.I really can’t express in words how all of the tracks made me feel.Are all the vocals from a sample library?

This one hit me hard and wrote some lyrics for it in Greek but i will translate
Le Chant Des Etoiles (2022)

The lyrics are about a Son for his dying Mother

Mother dont cry
Mother dont be scared
Mother for what you have done in this life
you will be rewarded

What ever comes and goes
we will get through it together
All of your life you carried
the lives of others

THESE LYRICS WILL NOT BE SANG INSTEAD IT WILL BE A SPEAKING MONOLOGUE
AFTER THE MOTHER DIED

No crying here
life will carry on
Whoever is left behind will hurt

Don’t shed no tears
throw water on the wound
so it can heal
Look up,they can see us too
Walk quickly
you will catch up

Something in these lines but in Greek makes more sense

Thanks for all the feedback.

Yes, all choirs are from various samples librarys. There’s a lot of them on some tracks.

Thanks, that give the track a new dimension. Would love to hear with the voice in Greek.

1 Like

It will be a tough one for me but i will give it a go and get back to you if something interesting happens

1 Like

Excellent work :slight_smile: Well done :slight_smile:
Here is one of my “action” music, I’ve done long time ago:

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback.

And for sharing your work nykk deetronic :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Here its my last tiny work.

Its possible to make Orchestral themes in Renoise ???
The answer is YES…

This short theme uses a few instruments and a lot of chords.

Use earphones!
Please comments…

3 Likes

Id love to loook in these renoise files.

1 Like

I had a listen to a couple. Fantastic work! I’m wondering did you record violinists live and stem their parts into your composition? It sounds great! Or are you using a Kurzweil 2400/2700 with string resonance to get that realistic sound?

If you all haven’t check this out, have a look at the new Kurzweil 2700. Its amazing for real instruments but what people don’t know is that it has probably the most advanced, next-gen synth/sampler/editor on the market to date. People think classical music when they think Kurzweil but the best kept EDM production secret is that this Synth has all the sampling tools to create ultra high quality instruments and VST’s in 32bit and 384k bitrate using next-gen features such as volume/freq morphoing with overlay, mutiply, additive and other ways to mix 2 or more sounds together. Rather than just volume overlay to mix a sound. It has a powerful cpu/gpu that enables it to interpolate the knobs such as cut-off and resonance to be ultra smooth in a digital synthm some say even better than analog know, it swwwiiishes.
Kurzweil are pretty much the top of the 32bit next gen craft, as sound FX and quality gets higher and more complex, much more complex algorythms are required to make them work in a real-time production DAW. And Ray K and crew are pretty much all over machine learning and quantum algorithms to make these next-gen features a reality. Theres really no other companies that I know of that have a high level of Quantum math understanding to be able to compete with the next-gen features and resulting sound quality (to be able to write algos to compress/decompress 32bit 384k in Realtime with 128 polyphony, let alone manipulate those formats with new and innovate FX and sampling features).
Do yourselves a favour and checkout a Kurzweil 2700’s synth workstation (and sampler!) capabilities in a music store.

p.s. I’m not a rep for Kurzweil or getting paid, I really just cant believe how under-recognised this Synth is!
The output sounds amazing and with Re-noise’s 32bit capabilities its perfect.

Sen-Pulse