order of text in xnrx starter pack

hi i 'm asking to know the order of the text of the documentation of xnrx starter pack
thank’s julien :huh:

Start with the !Introduction.txt, it gives you some good guidelines where to start and where to find what.

Secondly, i would recommend to use a rich text-editor like PSPad or Notepad++ that allows you to perform specific searching in files and supplying summaries. These helped me figuring out what kind of functions exactly exist for specific areas and if there is one that suited my need.

ok thank’s i have another question i’m on mac and i read and reread introduction of the documentation but i try to view script on renoise so i find a xml folder call config.xml but i didn’t arrive to know what can i be suspected to do must i open it with renoise (i don’t thinks that say me that this is not a conform theme)

sorry i’ve just seen that you explain this on a previous message
thank’s

The config.xml contains a parameter that you can set to true to enable the scripting editor and terminal environment. (scripting environment are phrases in the parametername)
The internal Lua editor in Renoise allows you to edit the lua files and supports syntax highlighting, but is less wonderful for global searching in multiple files, hence my advise for getting extra external editors.

ok so i can begin with the editor in renoise and try in the future an editor :walkman: