OSX Big Sur: First Time Startup Not Loading

Hi everyone! I’m on the OSX Big Sur beta and I’m trying out Renoise for the first time. But when I install and and load it up, it just loads to an all white screen. I’ve tried uninstalling/reinstalling, but it doesn’t seem to work. Is there anything I can do? Or should I just wait for the devs to push an update?

Screen Shot 2020-10-01 at 6.04.56 PM

Hey Catlin,

Things were going okay with the betas up to this point but after installing beta 9 (20A5384c) I’m now experiencing the same thing.

Sorry this has been your first experience with Renoise!

Does anyone out there have insight on the issue?

No big deal. I have a windows laptop that I’ve been playing around with. I’m just experimenting with things, so I can wait until it’s fixed to start using it on my main machine. I do have have update though. I updated to beta 10 (20A5395g) and now it crashes on start up. Screen Shot 2020-10-16 at 8.00.32 PM

Better report this to Apple using their super stupid bug report form (very sure 80% of all reports never read by Apple, because it does not match the expected pattern, most stupid).

Same issue here, It was weird until beta 8, but from beta 9, just a white screen like that.