Peoples Remix Competition 166

The People’s Remix Competition 166
PRCv7-10

One day extended. New deadline March 22nd 10:59 AM ThaSauce time

Hello everyone and welcome to the People’s Remix Competition!

PRC165 is done. Munchi tried to win the PRC, but he couldn’t stop OneUp. Chickenwarlord claimed the third place. Hexen was the winner of PRC164 and decided to submit a bonus mix. Now he may submit a song again which can win the round.
Now it’s time for PRC166.

This thread is also posted in the Ocremix Forum

PRC Classic of the two weeks
This time the classic is round 88. Lunar 2 - Field Towards Tomorrow was selected as source by S|r Nuts (PRC87 winner).
A good number of eight Remixers came up with a song. Chickenwarlord, like last round, got the last place wooden spoon. Chavous, TheoConfidor, Pocketman and Andy Jayne tried but didn’t end in the top 3. Villainelle claimed the third place. OneUp, the winner from the last round, ended second. The victory was for PRC legend Rexy, she received the most points.
Her song was called Who Gots Da Jam. You can find this at Doulifee’s site, by following this link.

This rounds source
This round, OneUp has selected the source.

"Hi!

I’ve chosen Gremlins 2 - The Office Theme. Never played it, but found this tune to be very nice and remixable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IRlVBZs8YY

The midi isn’t that great, so be sure to listen to the original at Youtube first."

Gremlins 2 (NES) - The Office Theme

MID
YouTube link
Wikipedia Information
Time Attack Movie

OneUp didn’t play the game, and I didn’t play it as well. Currently I’m downloading that Time Attack Video to get a picture of the game. No OC-Remixers and no PRC history. I don’t know if there exists one remix. Hopefully more than one remix exists of the Office Theme after this PRC.

This round starts earlier as usual, make sure to use the extra time.

GOOD LUCK!
Fine Print:
PRC instructions

The winner of the previous contest can’t take part, but he/she can enter a Bonus Mix and she/he has a vote that counts twice.

Doulifee’s PRC Archives! For information about the previous contests.

The People’s Remix Competition 166
PRCv7-10

One day extended. New deadline March 22nd 10:59 AM ThaSauce time

Hello everyone and welcome to the People’s Remix Competition!

PRC165 is done. Munchi tried to win the PRC, but he couldn’t stop OneUp. Chickenwarlord claimed the third place. Hexen was the winner of PRC164 and decided to submit a bonus mix. Now he may submit a song again which can win the round.
Now it’s time for PRC166.

This thread is also posted in the Ocremix Forum

PRC Classic of the two weeks
This time the classic is round 88. Lunar 2 - Field Towards Tomorrow was selected as source by S|r Nuts (PRC87 winner).
A good number of eight Remixers came up with a song. Chickenwarlord, like last round, got the last place wooden spoon. Chavous, TheoConfidor, Pocketman and Andy Jayne tried but didn’t end in the top 3. Villainelle claimed the third place. OneUp, the winner from the last round, ended second. The victory was for PRC legend Rexy, she received the most points.
Her song was called Who Gots Da Jam. You can find this at Doulifee’s site, by following this link.

This rounds source
This round, OneUp has selected the source.

"Hi!

I’ve chosen Gremlins 2 - The Office Theme. Never played it, but found this tune to be very nice and remixable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IRlVBZs8YY

The midi isn’t that great, so be sure to listen to the original at Youtube first."

Gremlins 2 (NES) - The Office Theme

MID
YouTube link
Wikipedia Information
Time Attack Movie

OneUp didn’t play the game, and I didn’t play it as well. Currently I’m downloading that Time Attack Video to get a picture of the game. No OC-Remixers and no PRC history. I don’t know if there exists one remix. Hopefully more than one remix exists of the Office Theme after this PRC.

This round starts earlier as usual, make sure to use the extra time.

GOOD LUCK!
Fine Print:
PRC instructions

The winner of the previous contest can’t take part, but he/she can enter a Bonus Mix and she/he has a vote that counts twice.

Doulifee’s PRC Archives! For information about the previous contests.

Bundeslang gets the last place wooden spoon. And #1 position.