Phrase Editor view

Hi

I cant’t realize how can i set Phrase Editor view like on screenshot in tutorial?

3_1_phrases.png

Instead of it my looks like this (without drop down menu at bottom and selector on left side of keys):

Screen_Shot_2015_10_28_at_10_40_50_PM.pn

The first screenshot is the phrase editor from Renoise 3.1 (and Redux). It’s not possible to make Renoise 3.0 look like that.

Renoise 3.1 is still in beta testing, and is currently only available to registered users.

The public release of 3.1 should be coming soon enough, if you prefer to wait to test the demo.

The first screenshot is the phrase editor from Renoise 3.1 (and Redux). It’s not possible to make Renoise 3.0 look like that.

Renoise 3.1 is still in beta testing, and is currently only available to registered users.

The public release of 3.1 should be coming soon enough, if you prefer to wait to test the demo.

I prefer to buy Renoise asap instead :slight_smile: Listen… Is Renoise retina-ready now?

Is Renoise retina-ready now?

What you see in 3.0 is pretty much what you’ll see in 3.1 in terms of the general display handling. Nothing special has changed on that side of things.

I hope so… if not contact your Ophthalmologist or Optometrists :wink:

lol… funnny guy… :badteethslayer:

I hope so… if not contact your Ophthalmologist or Optometrists :wink:

lol… funnny guy… :badteethslayer:

I mean that now i’m on regular screen but in a future i will change my notebook to one with retina screen.