Pitch and generate drum kit button

Hi,
This may be a stupid question but once I’ve loaded in some samples and used the generate drum kit option, is there an easy way to still be able to pitch each sample up or down?

Thanks in advance (sorry coming back to Renoise after a long stint on Eurorack)

Yes! Use the sample properties panel on the lower left side of the instrument view. You can pitch up or down 120 semitones

aha thanks - can this be automated?

I should add that i’m trying to achieve the same thing as when you load a single sample and can play it at different pitches over the keyboard. but then I want to use the generate drum kit button as well :slight_smile:

Ah, I see. So, first generate the drum kit, then head to the keyzones tab/editor and use the handles to drag your keyzones around to change the note spread for each sample. Be careful about your root note

1 Like

thanks for your help. unfortunately I’ve got too many samples to use more than one keyzone per sample. I have however mapped a macro to the pitch and this seems to be ok. not quite as fast as choosing a different note, but still I can use generate drum kit and have access to pitch for each sample now.

Cheers :slight_smile:

Yes, there are usually many ways to do things in renoise :slight_smile:
Glad you found a method that works for you :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.