Play end of sample when release the note (note off)?

when a make a sample, if I use a loop, it’s impossiple to play the end on sample after te not off. Can you add this option (or I don’t know if already implemented sorry). In the same Iidae in the same idea, multipi playe samples synbchronized on the adrs cycle exemple:
sample one to attack , sample 2 to decay , sample 3 to substain end sample 4 to realaese

if I use a loop, it’s impossible to play the end of the sample after the note off

Check the “Loop Finish” option in the Sample Properties

6582 renoise-sample-loop-note-off.png

Thanck a lot. The next step it’s the possiblibity to choice de sample to finish a sound with any sample. And active multi loop adsr.

If you want a different sample to play when the note off is triggered, you can do this via the Keyzone mappings — Just switch to the Note-Off Layer and then add your samples there as usual.

Whaaa very nice, I think that I should stud more function of renoise. next step one sample per one step ADSR, It’s possible? Thanck a lot Dodgy Geezer

Whaaa very nice, I think that I should stud more function of renoise. next step one sample per one step ADSR, It’s possible? Thanck a lot Dodgy Geezer

Just look into the modulation section of the sampler. There you can create envelopes for each loaded single sample individually. You can create several different envelope sets (each set then has it’s own envelope) and you can route the idividual samples to individual envelope sets.

Just look into the modulation section of the sampler. There you can create envelopes for each loaded single sample individually. You can create several different envelope sets (each set then has it’s own envelope) and you can route the idividual samples to individual envelope sets.

ok, but ,it 's possible to start attack of a second sample when the decay of first sample is on?