Please delete thread - error

Please delte this thread, I have made a mistake.

Too true @T-ger my mental health is awful. I keep getting the urge to sell all my things. Itā€™s an expensive problem to have when I need to buy things back.

Go see a therapist if you havenā€™t already.Mental health gets worse if you dont treat it believe me i know

Easier said than done on the NHS ive had several courses of therapy, some private, understanding myself isnt quite eblnough to make the right changes to myself which is frustrating. Iā€™m still being diagnosed, chasing doctors and changing meds etc which means therapy hasnt always been properly targeted. Been a long journey that shows no sign of improving yet. Thanks though.

Thank you. I am my own worst enemy.

1 Like

You will have to schedule your every day,sleep at least 7 hours straight at night and get an outdoor hobby,get a bike or something so you are not in the same place all the time.The walls in the house become a nightmare if you dont go out frequently.When your mind starts to ā€œrunā€ you must learn how to get your thoughts elsewhere ,this is only up to you no doctors can help you or medicine.What i do is when i start to think bad stuff i immediately get going to do something to keep my mind away,example, like go for a walk or bike ride do some cleaning in the house or garden stuff like that

2 Likes

Yes, I almost wanted to ask ā€œAgain?ā€. Iā€™m just writing this because Iā€™ve bought your Phoscyon last time you were selling everything, now Iā€™ve seen that you were about to sell Phoscyon again, this time v2. I canā€™t help you, but I know that you know that you actually donā€™t want to sell Renoise and your few VSTs. If I were you I would make some rules, write it down and if youā€™re in a bad mood again check those rules before you act. Rule number 1 should be ā€œNever ever sell Renoiseā€.

Do some sports. Lift weights, run, play ball or whatever, but do something. Itā€™s proven that sports helps with mental health issues like depression or similar. Itā€™s even better than music. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Self destructive behaviour comes in many forms I have found. I have been exercising and losing weight this last three months. I do admit I donā€™t go out much, chronic pain from health problems that I canā€™t treat properly because of other health problems. Tired of the constant battle.

1 Like

Sorry itā€™s rough these daysā€¦ For whatever itā€™s worth, if you can find a therapist doing psychedelics therapy, sometimes that can be a real game changer for mental health. There are contraindications, of course, but if youā€™re a good candidate, thereā€™s nothing like the intense spiritual ordeal of a psychedelic journey to reorient one towards a meaningful life. Wishing you well, friend. Keep taking care of yourself as best you can. Weā€™re all struggling against time, entropy, and our own limits and failingsā€¦ itā€™s the struggle that gives us strength. Echoing the advice of others here, exercise, creative work, sleep, time outside (super important), connection with other human beings (also super important), deep breathing, good nutrition all make huge impacts. Cold water exposure is also super helpful for mental well-being. Itā€™s a bitch at first, but once youā€™re used to it, you crave it and life feels like itā€™s missing something without cold plunges/cold showers

Man you wont believe how similar our lives is.I am in the same spot like you the last 20 years
and i am just 43 but i wont give up, neither should you.The thing is that we self destructive people tend to make our problems bigger than they really are, its a mindset thing, thats what your main focus should be.First take control of yourself because its the most important thing.A clear mind a healthy way of thinking is the key

1 Like

The clearer the mind, the unhealthier the way of thinking.
But anyway, in case you need some good laughs, try this:

2 Likes

man, that dinosaur prank never gets old :rofl:

I disagree.A clear mind has the ability to focus on what really matters from my experience.

This video always makes me laugh:

1 Like

Thatā€™s one side of the coin. The flipside is that you clearly see how fucked up the world is, that lifeā€™s a battle you cannot win and that you can do nothing to change it, which leads to an unhealthy way of thinking. But letā€™s not dive deeper into this topic.

Anyway, one thing is absolutely clear:
If @BriocheBaps will ever offer his music stuff again I wonā€™t buy anything, even if thereā€™s something Iā€™m interested in. The problem is known now and surely no one wants Sam to buy all the stuff back again and lose money this way, right?! Last time Iā€™ve offered him several times to withdraw the purchase so that he can keep his stuff, but in the end we processed the purchase and he obviously bought the VST again later, so he lost money. Itā€™s not supposed to be like that. Everyone who knows the problem is kinda responsible now.

Japanese pranks are the very best! :+1:

2 Likes

TLDR; but sorry bout ur mental problems but itā€™s probably just withdrawal symptoms of things you donā€™t even know that you were addicted to. Thanks capitalism.