Post your Instruments here!

These are not instruments but basic waveforms with which to create your own instruments (an alternative to Renoise’s Basic Instruments) the waves are recorded by Rack’s VCV VCO, so they have that little bit of dirt that somewhat simulates the hardware. From c0 to c9, taking inspiration from Renoise. There could be some inaccuracies, I saw that the Saw wave gave DC Offset problems in the higher frequencies, I gave it a rough fix but in short…I’m not an engineer ahahahah, anyway all seems playable without too many problems and, in my personal opinion, there is really no comparison with the Renoise waves (in the sense that I prefer to use these)

Going deeper: I think all the sounds are an octave higher than those of Renoise, I don’t know why, yet to record the audio I wrote the notes in the VCO (c1, and it goes on the frequency of c1, c2 and it goes on the frequency of c2… but once transferred to Renoise, although the sounds are positioned correctly in Keyzones, they sound an octave higher, so c0 is c1, c4 is c5…) but it’s not a tragedy, you just need to realize it and act accordingly. another problem that could exist is that I’m not sure if I looped the waves correctly, maybe I created a “Dephase” effect or something like that, but nothing bad can be perceived by hearing so perhaps they are small technical errors that can also be ignored.

Analog Sine.xrni (11.6 KB)
Analog Triangle.xrni (13.2 KB)
Analog Saw.xrni (26.6 KB)
Analog Square.xrni (24.5 KB)