Problem with 0sxx command

(gemini4) #1

Hello, I’m a renoise begginer and so far im loving it very much but i’ve encountered a problem and dont know how to work around it.

I was chopping breaks with 0sxx command, but my snares don’t match the ruler of the 0sxx, so i can’t put snares without a little bit of delay before they hit and that sucks. I wanted to know if there is a way to like move the ruler so I can decide where the hits fall.

Please help.

Thanks

(Redman) #2

See that little button called ‘Slice’ just above the waveform. Hit that then hover over the sample waveform and you can click to place a slice marker on the waveform itself. The new slice is then assigned to a note so when you press that note the slice starts from that point in the sample.

Here’s a link to a full tutorial on the site here

https://www.renoise.com/blog/Slice%20Markers%20Explained

(ghostwerk) #3

also: right click one of the hexadecimal ruler spaces above the waveform and you’ll see view options

(gentleclockdivider) #4

As redman says , markers

You can still trigger the whole loop (normally c3) and use the markers as pointers ( instead of the slices assigned to individual notes )

(system) closed #5

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.