Problem with Battery 4

Hi,

I have Renoise 3 beta 3, and when i load Battery 4 it is not outputting any sound. midi is going to the plug in fine, but nothing is coming out of it.
Kontakt 5 works fine, so its a problem with Battery 4.

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks
Chris

Perhaps the output channels need to be defined/configured in Battery? May for some reason be disposed or restarted in factory mode?

I didn’t have any luck with the AU version of Battery, gotta use VST.

its working fine here :wink:

Have the same problem with AU, but works with VST.

i always wonder why ppl using macs nowadays…for me that seems pointless…

I started with
C64
Amiga
Basically used all Windows versions
And have tried windows 8…

A few weeks ago i bought my first mac, a macbook pro, and for me its a joy compared to slaggy Windows. Also the keyboard is awesome to use and the hires screen is just as awesome. I may sound like steve jobs, but it is high quality hardware, the software is a matter of personal taste, just know you can configure much of it with so called dotfiles.

Just bought a MacMini not a long time ago. Now trying it with new Renoise 3. Upgraded to Komplete 9 and installed almost all stuff.
I’ve noticed what Battery 4 (AU version) hasn’t produce any sound from itself too (inside battery’s UI soundmeters are jumping although). VST version work fine.

Does anybody knows what is the best - use VST or AU versions of plugs on MAC? Audio Units seems to be a native format for OS X.
Besides, if one buys also a Logic Pro X, it’s synths and FX’s will be accessible in Renoise as well…