Problems with not found Waves Plugins after restarting Renoise

Since Renoise supports VST3, i reinstalled all my Waves plugin just in VST3 format. After rescanning the plugins they all work fine. But after i close and reopen Renoise, it can’t find all the Waves plugins anymore when loading a VST inside a project or after loading a project where these plugins are used. But they are still shown in the effects plugin choosers in Renoise. Everytime after closing and restarting Renoise i have to rescan the plugins folders again to make them working again. In all other DAWs i use they all work fine without the need of rescanning the plugins again. This problem just happens with Renoise. So i think it’s a possible bug in Renoise. In VST2 format they all worked without problems in Renoise. This just happens with the VST3 versions. This just happens with the automatic rescanning on startup disabled, even when the plugin already were scanned and working before closing and restarting Renoise. I had to enable this option again to make them work again after every restart of Renoise.

latest Renoise PC version 3.3.2, 64 bit (installed on a Samsung SSD 860 EVO 250 GB).
latest Waves versions 12.7 (64 bit VST3)

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
32 GB Ram
AMD Ryzen 7 2700X 8-Core CPU (8 Cores/16 Threads)
Roland TR-8S used as USB audio interface (ASIO)
all drivers are up to date