Pspseq 3.00 Is Released... Make Music On Your Psp!

hey, i know HS has pimped PSPSeq a few times on here, so i figured some of you might like to know the latest version is now available for download. you can get it here:

dspmusic.org/psp/PSPSeq300.zip

also, if you go to dspmusic.org/psp you can find some mp3s to download to give you an idea of what this program is capable of. enjoy!

ethan

PSPseq is the only thing I miss after selling my PSP… That thing is awesome!

thanks. you know, it’s never too late to find one for cheap on craigslist. :)

oh and as a slightly more useful reply, i’m going to try and put out a PC version of 3.00 as well. it will be a bit clunky compared to the PSP version but at least it should be good for some fun and to load up SEQs natively…

Anyone still has this and willing to share? Old link seems to be dead :frowning:

Hello! You can download the latest version here:

http://dspmusic.org/psp/PSPSeq301.zip

Enjoy!

1 Like

Thanks! Will try the link tonight when i get back from work.

doesn’t seem to dl anything here?

edit; some malware/virus thing was blocking it, have dl’d it now cheers!

I did a small demo of some of the sounds PSPSEQ’s fm synth can generate.
PSPSEQ fm synth sounds pretty decent in my opinion.

PSPSEQ is nice as a portable handheld way to make some fm synth tracks on an old psp. Leaning back in a sofa relaxing while making some fm sounds. PSP has a nice shape and size.
Could be a cool thing to take travelling. Better to hold and work with than ipad.
Cant wait for the ‘dirtywaves m8’. Similar idea. Something handheld and portable for music creation.

I wonder if I could get this to run on my Vita…?

You can run psp homebrew software on the vita but you have run it in an emulator and you have to go to a webpage to download something every time you turn on the vita. You can run quake and stuff too. On the PSP I have to run a ‘flasher’ thing every time I turn it on. It takes about 5 seconds though so not a big deal.