Pupo Della Mamma music video

Seems like Chinese version of my videos started well - it gained 150k views in just a week [personal record] :)/>

This time comes Italian Version :)/>

Pupo della mamma (Mommy Loves Baby in Italian) 2014

Credits:

DISEGNI, GRAFICA, MUSICA, ANIMAZIONE E VIDEO EDITING:
Nikola Tomic (Nykk Deetronic)

MAMMA (voce) - VALENTINA TRAMACERE
PAPA’ E BAMBINO (voce) - FRANCESCO ALBANESE
TRADUZIONE E ADATTAMENTO – www.studiocompresso.it
MALTESE NANO (voce) - MASHA

How does this do for your youtube advertising revenue? (Just curious)

Well to be honest - my views are from Balkans [where cpm rate is extremely low [between 0.2 and 1.7$/1000 views max] while IF my channel will view people from USA area, cpm rate will be between 15 and 85$/1000 [!!!]. On the other hand, my friends [that have simple channel, they are opening Kinder Eggs, playing Children games etc] and we have the same views monthly - they are getting over 35000 usd per month [!?]

So I thought - maybe creating Chinese [and other languages] versions will make me help to go far far away from [non-paying] Balkans :)

That was exactly what i was thinking, but i suspect now is too early to be able to give some idea about it…
You might want to try a Japanese edition as well, they seem to have large audiences for this kind of stuff…

Thanks. I will do. Also Russian, German and Japanese might sound interesting. Its not that easy to find good singers outthere that will do this :D
Btw, there is no Youtube in whole China since 2011… Incredible, isn’t it? :)

I suspect if you make good Xi Jinping propaganda, their filters might let your stuff through.

I am italian so I understand the “lyrics” but I think that, for those who don’t understand then, this is even more lysergic :D

I am still experimenting - when 1st word in header is lets say - Chinese - there will be Chinese ads :) As 1st word is Italian now - I can view Italian words. Hacking Youtube ;) he he
Btw there is excellent site Fiverr - ppl do anything you imagine [but only one thing from bunch of stuff you can find there] for just $5 :) I will try to somehow send each video where it should belong ;) And of course… see what will happen :)

Thank you IT… Alien :D
I am trying to understand what Lysergic means? Good or bad? :D Is it natural?