question for you crew :)

hi crew … one of my goals for 2018 its to put out more and better content in my youtube channel …with the hope of attract more followers and get more views…

but as much as i like making videos for Renoise …the software is pretty underground …

so my question is …do you think i should make more videos about other DAW’s or make better videos for Renoise …:frowning:

i love doing sound design and making weird sounds … buttt …even in the renoise community everyone seems to have their on take …

and the majority of the users are experienced :slight_smile:

so …please comment about this guys :slight_smile:

also comment if you have any idea for the channel as it is right now …any particular section or content you like to see :slight_smile:

I enjoy watching your Renoise videos. I probably won’t pay attention to other DAW videos. Renoise is deep and I always appreciate learning how other people use it.

You should stay exclusive with the crew & Maybe add some 2.8.2 | 2.7.2 Tutorial for the old school headz :walkman:

Other than that, for the following and hype: Do some #flat earth vids and such…they will come like flies :panic:

I enjoy watching your Renoise videos. I probably won’t pay attention to other DAW videos. Renoise is deep and I always appreciate learning how other people use it.

You should stay exclusive with the crew & Maybe add some 2.8.2 | 2.7.2 Tutorial for the old school headz :walkman:

Other than that, for the following and hype: Do some #flat earth vids and such…they will come like flies :panic:

thanks crew it means a lot :slight_smile: …super community :yeah: