Raise Our Glases Of Drink To The Renoise Team!

renoise, the greatest tracker ever as of now! No - im not drunk, after making so many amazing tunes on renoise i think we should really appreicate their good spirit and enthusiasm to make us happy-tracker-heads!
They’ve made making tunes ‘fun’ again. It has a fantastic sound quality (imo)

big ups to all of you, mainly the team but also the community on here who give out help and suggest new ideas.

raises glass :) :) :yeah:

word!

skål!

Proper celebration:

Sod buying people drinks or toasting…Ill personaly have a sex change and marry any one of them!
^_^

Renoise has made me that happy.

Hey, keep your bottles closed until we managed to release this 1.9 “thing”. Else we wont have anything to drink on/with… :wink:

No! I re-cycle! ;)

So true… every word you said =)

Renoise team we <3 you!!

…and we hope you know it…

You are bringing the sunshine back into our music making :)

*raising 1…

Hail the developers of RenoiSe!

You’ve kept tracking alive, and our hearts warm. Wish you the best… :)

I wanna sacrifice my soul to the trackergod that is tiktak. i would actually be prety stuck if it wasn’t for renoise!!

same here…

I really need to join all this appraisal … If renoise wouldn’t be there I would had to spend alot of time to learn cubase or something similar … I am really glad that there is a software that is technically up to par with other DAW software and that’s based on a tracker-workflow … I love it.

Thanx alot guys.

[quote="#<0x00005628548895f0>, post:7, topic:20341"]

Renoise team we <3 you!!

and we hope you know it…

[/quote]

damn right I hope they know it, I’d honestly pay more for renoise!! and what about ‘tip’ money? :)

I just hope they continue the Renoise sega (unlike a few other trackers who just stop)</0x00005628548895f0>