Read The Fucking Manual!

i often turn my internet turned off when using my renoise. maybe we could have an option to download help content + updated help content to renoise directory?

sometimes i really type messed up.

i know, i was saying to get to the help: the option in the help is sometimes not helpful.

the help contents from previous versions isn’t readily available.
that’s why i wrote if renoise downloaded, checked & updated the contents from inside renoise. like, put wget in renoise!

Actually, there is a spoon. In fact, there’s 2 spoons… one that’s pre bent, and one that’s had its head cut off.

See below:

http://www.youtube.com/v/PSR5kinMX3Y&hl=en&fs=1

you are right. apple moved all it’s help away from the harddrive to the web. which is very good for space but really sucks when you need it! although operating system help isn’t ever exactly helpfull. of course with something like it i would find myself googling for info scouring a blog entry or three to answer my question instead. With linux i do use google solely to get the needed info but most times the info collected is often out of date that it is no longer relevant to what anyone using it would need it for, so the forums and such are the best likely bet. like wget the options i use with it are not really explained with example in the man file. so using google it’s easy to get the difference between line options with the win32 version. i’m lazy. :D

I know and you’d be right, but you’re a cool guy and I say thankya! ;)