Reaktor 64 Bit In 32 Biot Renoise On 64 Bit Windows

ahhh , my laptop died after a six year long life span , totally out of the blue …nothing nada …dead >>
So I am looking for a new laptop , probably a core i5 or i 7 running windows 7 >
My question is , is renoise ( 32 bit ) able to handle 64 bit plugins ( reaktor ) in a 64 bit environment ( windows )?
How is windows 7 for making music , anyone migrated from xp and is happy with the transfer ?

So I still have to use reaktor 32 bit then ( when used as vst ) on win 7 ?
You made the switch to win 7 32 or 64 bit ?
I hear a lot of horror stories about win 7 ( 64 bit ) not liking 32 bit plugins

With jBridge it works, but not without jBridge. If you solely want to work with 64-bit plugins, i could suggest to wait for the 64-bit Windows version of Renoise but i have no idea with which version this one is coming.

I’m quite happy i have migrated. the only sad thing is that saxiplayer doesn’t work on Windows 7. But i guess i should praise the lord* the majority does work compared to Windows Vista.

*disclaimer:I’m not religious on any area, i don’t visit any church or religious place to find harmony with others, i don’t close my eyes and start talking to objects in the sky that aren’t existing.

I’ve got 7 64bit on my laptop and reaktor works just fine (in 32bits)
I’ve had no problems at all with plug-ins so far. I’ve got an i5 btw

edit: I’ve I’ve I’ve I’ve I’ve I’ve I’ve I’ve I’ve I’ve I’ve I’ve I’ve I’ve I’ve :wacko:

Ahhh good to know